Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's blog-worthy?

I've been struggling lately with the concept of posting truly "blog-worthy" content. I know the whole idea of having a blog is to post about whatever you want, but do you really care what I had for dinner last night, or who I talked to on the way home from work, or how Jeff and I's progress has been in beating Lego Batman for Wii? (Okay, maybe you care about the last one.)

I really love all the blogs I follow. Everyone seems so interesting. Many of the blogs I follow also have quirky or fun things they do weekly. Maybe I just haven't found my blogging niche yet.

As long as people keep leaving comments, I'll keep blogging. I still have my cats, and I'm still learning to sew, and we can't forget about the potential new house! Maybe it's just nothing is blog-worthy right now.

Oh the struggles of a beginning blogger...... :)

Until next time...
Amy

4 comments:

  1. You're doing fine! Just keep doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd read whatever you post. I don't think anyone wants to read over and over and over again about how craptastic my kid's sleeping habits are, but I write about them because I need to get it all out of my head :)

    Of course, I'd like to find something more interesting to post about, too...if you come up with someone, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on writing! I enjoy following along...even if it is about what you had for dinner last night, who you talked to on the way home from work, and your adventures on the wii. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting darling! Don't think too hard about it, it's just chatting with your friends over a cup of coffee---just in cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete