Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

Hurry up 5:00! We don't really have any BIG plans this weekend, but that doesn't mean I don't want the weekend to come quickly.

Jeff and I are headed to the Columbus Pet Expo this weekend. I've already been told that we are NOT bringing home another cat. So I asked, "how about a Pug?" and again I was told "no". However, we will be purusing pet vendors, looking for free samples, and possibly purchasing a cat toy, or two. I also hope to see even crazier pet and cat owners than myself so that I can be reassured I have not yet become a "crazy cat lady".

I'm also hoping to do some sewing this weekend. On the agenda, this adorable shirt dress for two friends and their adorable toddler and 8 month old:



























You can find the tutorial to make one yourself, here. I'll post pictures this weekend to show you how they turned out.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Until next time...
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Squee!!! So excited!! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun time at the pet expo!
    Cute, cute little dress. Too bad I don't have any little people to sew for.

    BTW, e-mail me for checkbook cover info

    ReplyDelete