Monday, October 5, 2009

Revenge of the Sweet Tooth

Nothing like starting off your week with a 9:00am Monday morning dentist appointment to have 2 cavities drilled and filled. Many of you may know this but I've had my share of mouth issues within the past year. It was around this time last year when I had 3 wisdom teeth removed (I was magically only born with 3 wisdom teeth). Then in March I went through a month-long ordeal of figuring out why my gums hurt on the upper right hand side of my mouth. It turned out that a piece of bone (left over from my wisdom teeth surgery) was trying to push its way through my gums. If you were just thinking "OUCH" you were dead on. And now last month's cleaning appointment revealed that I had two small cavities. Going back to the dentist in six months will be all too soon, in my opinion!

However, with an event that Jeff and I are going to this weekend, I might find myself back in the dentist's office with even more cavities! Introducing, Revenge at CupcakeCampColumbus! This Saturday, October 10th, Jeff and I will be tasting approximately 40 cupcakes that will be competing in 6 different categories. Some of the categories include, "Best Decorated", "Best Halloween-Themed" and even "Best Vegan". Tickets to the event were only $10 and the proceeds go to the Mid-Ohio Food Bank.

Here are just a few pictures from the last CupcakeCamp back in May.


Let the drooling and diabetic comas begin!

Until next time....
-Amy

1 comment: