Today was supposed to be the day we were going to hear about our house. The seller's bank was going to let us know whether or not they accepted our offer.
Our realtor told us she would call the seller's agent at 10:00.
The seller's agent didn't know anything yet.
Fast forward to 2:30 and we've just heard that the seller's bank needs AT LEAST another 48 hours before making a decision.
Seriously?! ANOTHER 48 hours??????
So now you need 10 weeks AND another 48 hours?!
However, the seller's agent told our realtor that the bank does see this as a priority.
You can understand, then, why I'm having a hard time believing that they're seeing this as a priority.
Ugh. Just ugh.