Thursday, April 29, 2010

10 Good Things in my Life....GO!

I'm having a down day after some sour news from Jeff and general anxiety around our house, starting a new job, leaving my current job, etc.

In an effort to pull myself out of this funk, I'm going to list 10 positive things happening in my life right NOW!

1. I am married to a wonderful man who loves me and respects me for the crazy cat lady I am.
2. I am in good health with no major health problems.
3. I have a family that loves me and supports me.
4. I have a good car that runs and gets me to where I need to go.
5. I'm able to afford things I need AND things I want.
6. I've started writing down my food and tracking my points in an effort to get back on track with WW.
7. I love to sew and am really doing well with developing my skills.
8. I have the most amazing friends. Even if I don't talk to them as often as I'd like, I know they're always there with a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen with.
9. I am excited about my new job and the idea of more financial stability.
10. My career makes a difference in people's lives and I love that.

Phew. That made me feel better already. It's so easy to get bogged down by all the negative stuff. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, even though we don't understand it at the time. I just need to remember to keep breathing (in, out, in, out) and put one foot in front of the other. Eventually this will all work itself out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've found a way to try to turn your mood around! I hope it worked ;)

    11. You are a wonderful, thoughtful person and your friends are lucky to have you in their lives :)

    ReplyDelete