Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I was so excited for our first Halloween in our new house. I was looking forward to actual trick-or-treaters coming to our door, ringing our doorbell, wearing awesome costumes, and me giving them candy. While we didn't have as many as I had hoped, we did have about 30 and they were all adorable.

And what's Halloween without a costume....














(Jackie dressed up too!)

Of course I was a cat. Like you didn't see that one coming.

We also carved some amazing pumpkins. Jeff and I went to a pumpkin patch near our home and carefully chose our pumpkins. The night of my birthday we carved them. Again, the amazing Jackie was with us and participated.




























(Jeff's pumpkin is on the left, mine is in the middle and Jackie's is on the right)

Mine was carved using a stencil but Jackie's is free-hand. Doesn't she have awesome skills? Jeff's is free-hand as well and equally impressive. And of course the best thing about carving pumpkins is roasting and eating the seeds. Nothing better than roasted pumpkin seeds.

Hope everyone's Halloweens were equally as fun and exciting as ours!

Until next time...
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment